Warranty / Product Information - TEXT CONTENT
Radflo products are warrantied free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of initial purchase. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt, a clear description of the problem and a return authorization number. Radflo Suspension Technology’s obligation under this warranty covers repair or replacement of any part found to be defective, and it reserves the right to all final warranty or non-warranty decisions.
- Radflo Suspension Technology does not warranty any damage that has occurred when:
- The product has been abused, misused or improperly installed
- The product has been improperly disassembled, reassembled or serviced
- The product has been altered, modified or fitted with non-factory parts
- The product has been improperly lubricated or filled with non-factory oil
- The product has been damaged by collision
- The exterior finish has been damaged by chemicals or corrosive cleaners
- The product has been damaged or lost during shipping (full value insurance is recommended)
- For questions about our warranty, or to obtain a return authorization number, please contact our service department.